Bluebird Banter on Facebook and Twitter.

I just wanted to remind folks that you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

TonyFernandezSavedMyLife is doing a great job of overhauling our, much neglected, Facebook page. It was neglected mostly because I had no idea what to do with it. Thankfully Tony's already made it a fun place to visit. Facebook is a great advertising tool for a blog or really anything else. SB Nation figures that, since you are a Blue Jay fan, many of your friends are Blue Jays fans (if they aren't, you need new friends). If you 'like' us on Facebook, your friends will see it and maybe take a look at the site. So, if you haven't already, like us on Facebook.

Also, we have twitter. Twitter is, of course, an interesting little exercise for a blogger who doesn't have a editor or any incentive to be succinct. Suddenly you have to express thoughts in 140 characters. After being on here for a bit, it takes me 500+ words to answer people when they ask how I am. But we do use it some.

So give us a follow on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Or is it like us on like us Twitter and follow us on Facebook? Just wait until we are on Google+, I'll be totally confused.