FanPost

Brandon Phillips anyone???

So we all know the market for a 2B is slim. So why not try to make a move for Phillips, his option was picked up by the Reds but has yet to be signed long term. Why not try to make a move, if we can get him we got a great 2B for at least a year and we can then sign him for a longer term, or if things don't work out we have him only 1 year and i'm sure at the trade deadline we could get a good return...........My thoughts, what do you think????

SB Nation Featured Video