FanPost

BBB Community #9 Overall Prospect - Adeiny Hechavarria Vs. Daniel Norris

Results:

Adeiny Hechavarria - 45.0%

Justin Nicolino - 55.0%

Adeiny Hechavarria - SS (Age 22)  Bats: Right  Throws: Right

2010: Class A+/AA    440 PA    .242/.272/.333  17/65 BB/SO    13/3 SB/CS

2011: Class AA/AAA   618 PA    .264/.305/.383  33/99 BB/SO    20/15 SB/CS

Pre-2011: BBB #5   BA N/A   BP N/A   Sickels #18

Daniel Norris - SP (Age 18)  Throws: Left

Drafted in the 2nd Round of the 2011 MLB June Amateur Draft.

1. Travis d'Arnaud - 90.6%

2. Anthony Gose - 65.9%

3. Drew Hutchison - 56.7%

4. Jake Marisnick - 97%

5. Noah Syndergaard - 74.4%

6. Nestor Molina - 75.8%

7. Deck McGuire - 65.7%

8. Justin Nicolino - 55.0%

Use Rec's to vote and place all comments in the comment area.

Voting ends Thursday November 24, 8 Eastern

SB Nation Featured Video