FanPost

Do the trades with Atlanta and Oakland!

Do the trade for Jurrjens and Prado. Atlanta wants outfield prospects, so send Thames and Sierra.

Trade some combination or all of Lind, Cecil, Arencibia and Drabek Oakland for Bailey.

Trade for Alonso if he can be had for two quality prospects. Otherwise, an EE/Cooper platoon.

EASY!

Get the ball rolling AA! At a minimum, the Jays need a half-dozen moves minimum to truly contend, so break the ice.

Maybe Jurrjens becomes a Marcum. Prado is the equivalent of KJ without the need for a big contract. And he can play outfield if Hech blossoms into a legit major-league SS. Bring D'Arnaud up for 2012.  Hope like heck that Snider works out.

Blastov!