FanPost

Grey Cup XCIX

Game Day ThreadThe Western Division Champions B.C. Lions play the Eastern Division Champions Winnipeg Blue Bombers at B.C. Place Stadium in Vancouver. The Lions were 11-7, and the Blue Bombers were 10-8 in the regular season. I'd write more but that is all I know about football. Tom is somewhere near the back row of the stadium. Watch for him!