FanPost

Thinking about the White Sox...

With the Blue Jays searching for another starter and a closer this off-season it seems that the White Sox might be a fit for the Jays.  They are rumoured to be open to moving John Danks or Gavin Floyd as well as Matt Thornton.  I wouldn't mind (for the right price of course) the Jays making a move with the White Sox to acquire one of the starters and Thornton to close.

I just don't know enough about the White Sox needs right now to know if the Jays are a good trade partner, anyone have any insight to what the White Sox might be looking for in return?