End of Movember

I put up my last Movember picture, as the end of the month is almost here. Thanks to those that have donated. If you haven't and find you have a few bucks leftover for a good cause: my page is here. Or you could give to durga2112 at his page here.

And, guys, if you haven't been to the doctor in a while, part of Movember is awareness, book yourself an appointment for a checkup. It really won't hurt.