FanShot

Drunk Jays Fans - Are the Jays Looking at Ottawa?

This article looks at the possibility of the Jays moving a minor league team to Ottawa. There are some other Ottawa links there as well. If New Hampshire is interested in AAA, might it make sense to move our AAA team to New Hampshire and our AA to Ottawa?