FanPost

Who has played for the most teams as a Blue Jay?

This is a question a coworker and I were wondering the other day. Which Blue Jay has played for the most teams as a Blue Jay?

With all the Blue Jays affiliates named after the big club it's not uncommon for players to have played for a few different Blue Jays teams on his way to the big club. I know Travis Snider, Joel Carreno and Henderson Alvarez have played for 4 each (Pulaski, GCL, Dunedin, Toronto and DSL, GCL, Dunedin and Toronto) but has anyone ever played for 5? or 6?