FanPost

OT: Travel

Does anyone here have some travel plans or recommendations from previous journeys?  Here are some of my favorite countries (in no particular order):

  • Argentina
  • Cuba
  • Nepal
  • Peru
  • Switzerland

If you have some useful travel websites please share those too.  Here are some to start off:

Online travel guide:

www.wikitravel.org

Photos:

www.trekearth.com

Plane tickets:

www.skyscanner.net

www.airlineroutemaps.com

Feel free to share any travel stories or experiences you have.  As well, if you have any questions about a particular destination please ask away, there is probably someone here who has been to that country.