Blue Jays Hire Chuck Lamar

The Blue Jays have hired. Chuck Lamar, as a Special Assistant to Amateur Scouting, to help them get prepared for the 2012 draft.

Chuck has over 25 years of experience in baseball. He was the Phillies Director of Professional Scouting last. Before that he was a Special Assistant to the GM for the Nationals

He was the GM for the Tampa Bay Rays for 10 years, from 1995 to 2005. Before that he worked for the Braves, Reds and Pirates