Blue Jays Trade For Trystan Magnuson

ANAHEIM CA - JULY 11: World Futures All-Star Trystan Magnuson #34 of the Toronto Blue Jays throws a pitch during the 2010 XM All-Star Futures Game at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on July 11 2010 in Anaheim California. (Photo by Stephen Dunn/Getty Images)

The Jays traded cash to the A's for Trystan Magnuson. Now they have both players they traded to the A's to get Rajai Davis, since they traded David Purcey to get Danny Farquhar back in April.

Magnuson had a 6.14 ERA, in 14.2 innings with the A's this year. He was a first round draft pick for the Jays in 2007.