FanPost

The Quest For An All-Canadian Roster. THE LIST

This is a list meant to keep track of all currently active Canadian Baseball players, MLB pros and prospects .

Please add all Canadian players by position in the comments. Then compose your favorite Blue Jays all Canadian or at least all International (read no Americans) roster and post it with the title "(Your Name)'s Roster".

Let's make this list as thorough as possible.

Hopefully this list will be a useful tool of reference in future as AA constructs the Most Canadian Jays Roster of ALL TIME!

Good luck and thanks!