FanShot

The Yoenis Cespedes Video

The whole baseball blogosphere is talking about the Yoenis Cespedes video, so you might as well take a look or just read Kevin Goldstein's description of it. You can tell it is early November, we are so close to where teams will be making real news, but not quite there yet, so we all go nuts over near news. Cespedes is 26 and is likely to get an offer somewhere around the $30.25 million Aroldis Chapman got from the Reds. I'm sure Alex is taking a good look at him.