FanShot

Batter's Box - Minor League Grab Bag

+

An excellent and long minor league update: "We haven't had a minor league thread in a while, now seems like a good time to get one going. I received some updates from the instructional league last week and I thought I would share those. In addition I have a look back at the 2011 season and we will catch up on the AFL."