FanPost

BBB Community AL Cy Young Award

After the appearance of SB Nation voting on the post-season awards, some of us thought it would be a good idea to have a go at it for ourselves.  After all, we're smarter than them, right?

I won't list the candidates, but you can find the numbers for all qualified AL pitchers here.  It will come up ranked by fWAR, but don't be a slave to that ranking- or do, if you prefer.

The voting rules are as follows: please rank your top-five choices for the award in the comments section.  Votes cast without a full ballot will not be counted; any votes for Jonathan Papelbon will be spat upon.  The winner will be determined by the same weighted system the BBWAA uses: 7 points for first place votes and 4, 3, 2 & 1 points goint to the second to fifth places votes respectively.

Go to it!