FanPost

BBB Community NL Cy Young

Perhaps more difficult to judge than the AL Cy Young winner is the difficult question of the NL Cy.  The SBNation crew was unable to arrive at a definitive conclusion, but hopefully we will be able to.

Here are the numbers for all qualified NL pitchers.  If you want to place a vote for a reliever, you'll just have to look up his numbers yourself, though.  It will come up ranked by fWAR, but don't be a slave to that ranking- or do, if you prefer.

The voting rules are as follows: please rank your top-five choices for the award in the comments section.  Votes cast without a full ballot will not be counted.  The winner will be determined by the same weighted system the BBWAA uses: 7 points for first place votes and 4, 3, 2 & 1 points going to the second to fifth places votes respectively.

Onwards!