Recapping the Blue Jays November

It is December, which means a) I can shave off the mustache and b) in 2 or 3 weeks us guys have to start our Christmas shopping.

I figured we ought to take a look at the moves that the Jays made in the month of November. but they didn't do all that much:

So, even though there wasn't much for news we still found lots to talk about on here. Amazingly enough, we had our 3rd best month ever for visits. Can you believe it, a month with no baseball, and almost no news and yet we still manage to talk, incessantly, about the Jays. Maybe December will bring real news.