FanPost

Free Shipping on all BBB gear for X-mass!!!!

Hi,

Tis the season to buy swag for yourself and that special someone or someones in your life. Why not get a Bluebird Banter T-shirt? I've just added a brand new throwback 1993 crazy fan "JAYS" cap -it is only for the hardest of hardcore fans.

From December 27th, 2011 to January 2nd, 2012 you can get free shipping on all orders!

For all your non-denominational season and Bluebird banter related gift ideas go here:http://361006.spreadshirt.com/

Pick your favorite design then choose a style, colour and size then place your order and enter the free shipping coupon code of FREEDELIVERY and pay no shipping costs.

Anyway...have a (meh)erry non-denominational holiday.

May the spirit of Capitalism bless you all.

TFSML

It's a deal so good even Pikachu might spend some of his hard earned cash on this. What, it could happen.