FanShot

Keith Law's Top 50 Players 25 and Under

15

Keith Law picked his top 50 MLBers under the age of 26 (ESPN Insider needed to see beyond the top 3). Jays on the list: Brett Lawrie at #10 Colby Rasmus at #43 Travis Snider as Honourable Mention (You can see the whole list minus commentary in a comment on this post: http://www.minorleagueball.com/2011/12/1/2603492/keith-laws-top-50-mlb-players-age-25-or-under)