Blue Jays Grab Jim Hoey Off Waivers from Twins

The Jays picked up Twins right-handed pitcher Jim Hoey, from the Twins, off waivers. Hoey is 6'6", so he'll take Jon Rauch's spot on the Jays basketball team (someone has to get the rebounds). Hoey hasn't shown much in the majors but he has good minor league numbers.

No word on who comes off the roster for Hoey.

Alex is trying to work out a trade to pick up Hoey's brothers, Dewey and Louie.