FanPost

Commentators on Canada's tsn.ca regarding our beloved Blue Birds

I know, I know. reading TSN.ca comments is like sticking an ice pick up your nose and trying to lobotomize yourself. However, whenever it comes to Blue Jays news, I find the article and video (if available) from ESPN's Olney, Tim Kurerkistan, and others at their network, gives me the coverage I need.

Anyways, I always scroll down to the comments section and read all of the very positive (+10 or higher) or very negative comments just to gauge the feeling of the sheep and three commenters stand out the most:

- Ca581
- bambino11
- Leafs-n-Phillies

In no particular order, one is pro-jays, one is realistic, and one is a bat-sh*t insane troll. They tend to appear on anything Blue Jays and I would like to give them, here on BBB, their 15 seconds of fame. There you have it fellas. Your useless and futile arguments and discussion of the team you love (or hate) so passionately are getting highlighted by a crowd with relatively less troll capacity, and more relatively smarter and classier fans, who possess relatively less extreme views than those you aim to fight for or defend every day.

So, for your impressions of Patton Oswalt in Big Fan, commenting furiously days later at odd hours of the day, this FanShot is for you!

If you ran out of bullets in that revolver, your hybrid car's emissions are too clean, or the cyanide is really just pickle brine, please continue doing what you're doing.