Did the Jays Win the Bidding for Yu Darvish?

There are tons of rumors out there, but a lot of them are suggesting the Jays won the bidding, but no one knows anything yet. We might know sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.

Teams that are rumored not to have bid on Yu: Marlins, A's, Mets, Rays, Angels, Twins and Red Sox. Yankees put in a 'modest bid'.

I've got no inside information, but we'll put up a thread and we can share any good rumors in the thread. We'll update when we know more.

I'm hopeful, but we shall see.