FanPost

Ham Fighters Accept Darvish Bid

According to Japanese TV, the Ham Fighters have accepted the posting fee for Yu Darvish. Now let me just say that Japanese news is NOT always on the up and up. So please take what I'm about to say with a HUGE GRAIN OF SALT.

The winning bid was for close to $50m and was made by the Blue Jays. Why do I doubt this? Because the name of the winning MLB team is not, in my understanding, given to the Ham Fighters. But that's what I'm hearing here.

I suspect that when the real news comes out that this will report will be way off and it will not be the Blue Jays. Just letting everyone know what I'm hearing here in Japan. Please don't flame me too hard.