FanShot

Dallas Morning News: "Signs Point to Jays" Winning Yu

91

There are more and more of these reports. I'm not sure if they are just repeating what the others have said or if they came upon the opinion independently. I'm not convinced it is a sure thing yet but they have me believing we have a good chance. "The growing consensus among officials with several major-league clubs is Toronto will surpass the Texas Rangers and win the negotiating rights to Japanese righthander Yu Darvish."