FanPost

Shortstop-2nd base

Jays have one of the best 2nd basemen in the league right now....no, not Kelly Johnson....but Yunel Escobar. He will be the future 2nd basemen for them and makes for an excellent #2 hitter.

The Jays should aggressively go after Emilio Bonifacio - he has a high on-base percentage and was among the league leaders in stolen bases....he would serve as a very strong lead-off hitter. I don't know about his defense, but if it's good, then he should be aggressively sought after. We would only have him for 3-4 years, but Hechavaria will be an option before then.

Then move Kelly Johnson or make him your left fielder for 2012.

Top of the order:

Bonifacio OBP 360

Excobar OBP 369

Baustista OBP 457