FanShot

Bullpen Banter Blue Jays Top 15 Prospects

14

Warning: Lots of fawning ahead. On a serious note, there's some really good analysis and I love the work that Jeff Reese, Al Skorupa et al. do over there. It's interesting to see their different opinions on the pitching prospects, and Al actually got out to see Hutchison at the end of the year (and indicated in another forum that he was going to put up a full scouting report with video at some point, so look out for that). A great read overall