FanShot

I know someday, Yu'll be a star, in someone else's eyes...

+

Title of this post, must give credit to Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam who were my inspiration this morning. This is a short post to point out that Shi Davidi is blaming fans for "rising hopes based on little more than industry speculation". Davidi - Really? It was YOUR OWN ARTICLE that suggested Darvish to the Jays was practically a certainty. I lost a lot of respect for a couple of reporters who cover the Jays this week, and Davidi, I'm looking square at you. You were more concerned with Page views than presenting the truth, and your reports helped contribute to the pandemonium we witnessed this past week. Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained I suppose. Only time will tell if Texas made a good investment or saved the Jays from making a bad one. In the meantime, the fan base is really up in arms about this, and it will be interesting to see if AA can pull the trigger on another transaction anytime soon...