Blue Jays Minor League Managers and Coaches for 2012

The Jays announced their Minor League coaching staffs today. Managers returning are Marty Brown (Vegas), Sal Fasano (New Hampshire), Dennis Holmberg (Bluefield) and Omar Malave (GCL). Mike Redmond moves from Lansing to Dunedin. Clayton McCullough gets the manager job in Vancouver and John Tamargo, Jr moves from hitting coach to manager at Lansing.

Here is the full list of minor league coaches and instructors after the jump:

COORDINATORS

Field Coordinator Doug Davis

Senior Advisor John Mallee

Pitching Dane Johnson

Hitting Anthony Iapoce

Infield Mike Mordecai

Outfield/Baserunning Richard Miller

Pitching/Rehab Rick Langford

Motivational Coach Steve Springer

Rehab Coordinator Jeffrey Stevenson

Athletic Training Coordinator Mike Frostad

Strength & Conditioning Donovan Santas

Asst. Strength & Conditioning Chris Joyner

Equipment Billy Wardlow

LAS VEGAS

Manager: Marty Brown

Pitching: Bob Stanley