FanPost

OT - Merry Christmas

Thumbs up to the BBB community here. It is nearly impossible to find good, intelligent sports discussion on TV and radio. However, here at BBB and other sites where I post such as highheatstats, FanGraphs, and Tom Tango's, "Inside the Book" there is good intelligent discussion.

We've become a big happy family here and I really appreciate the tone of most discussions. A great big THANK YOU to Tom Dakers, hugo (and his mom), JohnnyG, jessef, masterkembo, Woodman663, Minor Leaguer, TonyFernandezSavedMyLife, and Bowling_Guy25who keep this place running smoothly and civilly. And a great big THANK YOU to the posters here that make this such a great place to sit down and chat.

I've been watching Ben Stein lately:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=1134772n

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-500202_162-57347628/a-ben-stein-christmas/

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=3623803n

I feel good saying "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year". Whatever your beliefs, enjoy the holidays, and GO JAYS GO!