Santa's List

Santa, if you haven't already decided, here are some suggestions:

Brett Lawrie: No baseballs off the fingers or wrist.

Brandon Morrow: An ERA that matches his xFIP.

Dustin McGowan: 30 + starts.

Yunel Escobar: Again more smiles.

Jose Bautista: Give him whatever he wants.

J.P. Arencibia: Progression.

Mike McCoy: No more flights to Vegas.

Adeiny Hechavarria: A bat that matches his glove.

The Bullpen: Fewer blown saves.

Travis Snider: 500 major league at bats.

Tim Raines: The same we asked for last year: a plaque in the Hall of Fame. Last year we asked for plaques for him, Bert Blyleven and Roberto Alomar. 2 out of 3 isn't bad, but Tim is deserving.

Brett Cecil: A couple more MPH.

Kyle Drabek: A map to the strike zone.

Kelly Johnson and Colby Rasmus: A bounce back.

John Farrell: Never to have to write Nix or Patterson on a lineup card again.

Edwin Encarnacion: Few error, more homers.

Alex Anthopoulos: The ability to ignore 'writers' with sources.And no one asking for a no-trade

Adam Lind: His swing from 2009.

Dirk Hayhurst: Another best seller.

Aaron Hill and John McDonald: Our thanks.

Henderson Alvarez: To do as well for the Jays as he did last year, but in about 3 times as many starts.

Ricky Romero: More of the same.

Bud Selig: The same think we ask every year, retirement. Please

Me: As always, more time with my boys. And to be allowed to play in this sandbox for another year.

For all of us: Health and a season as fun as last year, just more wins for the Jays.

Add in any more that you feel are appropriate.