FanPost

Adam Lind

I wrote about it already and most readers didn't seem to understand the idea that other teams may actually want Lind, so I thought I'd post something from my latest read.

"Fielder actually can help Anthopoulos upgrade the pitching staff, because his arrival would makeAdam Lind expendable. There would be ample interest in Lind, who averaged 28 home runs and 91 RBI over the past three seasons. And he’s signed to a club-friendly extension, making it easier to entice the Cubs (Matt Garza), A’s (Gio Gonzalez) or Rays (Wade Davis), all of whom are looking for a first baseman."

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Prince-Fielder-Blue-jays-could-make-statement-113011

Only comments with constructive conversation please.