Jays Offer Kyle Drabek for Matt Garza?

MLB Daily Dish has a story that the Jay have offered Kyle Drabek for Matt Garza (sorry my tablet wouldn't let me link to the story). I do hate the idea of trading Drabek after a bad year, I'd like to think we trust our evaluations of a player enough to ride out a poor season. If we really thought he was good, why would we let a bad year change our minds. On the other hand Garza had a good year in 2011 and has been good his whole career. Garza is 28, Drabek 24.

So 2 questions:

Would you do this trade if you were Alex?

Would you do it if you were the Cubs?