FanPost

Trade for Polanco

I saw on MLBTR that the Phillies are actively shopping Polanco. Should AA make it happen?

Polanco can play second base, has gold glove caliber defensive, and has a career BA over .300. Hes due around 7.25 million and after 2012 he'll be a free agent. Now I'm not saying trade one of our top prospects, but if we an get him for a reasonable price I'd say do it. He'll get us a second baseman for the short term and actually be an upgrade over the past couple seasons. Do you guys think we should do it, and if we should then who are some prospects that you'd be willing to trade?