More Rumors: Greg Holland

The Jays might be interested in Greg Holland from the Royals, He had a terrific season:

Year Age Tm W L ERA G GS GF SV IP H R ER HR BB IBB SO WHIP SO/9 SO/BB
2011 25 KCR 5 1 1.80 46 0 15 4 60.0 37 13 12 3 19 3 74 0.933 11.1 3.89
Provided by Baseball-Reference.com: View Original Table
Generated 12/5/2011.

I'm not against the idea of going for him if it doesn't cost us too much and if it stops people from talking about signing a high priced 'proven closer'. But he is young and cost controlled, so the Royals will be asking a lot for him.