FanShot

Hiroyuki Nakajima a Blue Jay?

14

Via Bob Elliot, evidently the Jays may have won the bid for the 2B. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of that potential or not, given how rarely good-very good batting stats in Japan don't seem to translate particularly well immediately to the MLB. Here are Nakajima's historical numbers, via baseball reference. And sorry if I got any of this wrong, never made a FanShot before! (props to MjwW for the suggestion though)