Winter Meeting Day Two Open Thread

Not too much for rumors so far today.

Bob Elliot thinks the Jays have won the posting for Hiroyuki Nakajima. He would be an interesting choice to play second base. Maybe it is a test balloon for the Yu Darvish posting, trying out the system.

There are still rumors that we are in on Prince Fielder, I don't believe them but it is a nice little fantasy.

Beyond that? There are rumors we are after any and all available closers, but nothing specific on any one reliever.

I think it is going to be a long week, with us waiting for any real news. Anyway, use the thread to discus any rumors that interest you.