FanPost

Prince Fielder

As much of you like myself have been up and down every MLB rumor site on the net, it appears that AA is sincere in not offering a contract to fielder no longer than 5 years. With the Pujols mystery contract seeming to be around the 22--25 million mark per season, what would AA offer for contract to Fielder.

I for one would like to see him offer a6 year deal close to what Ryan Howard signed.

Howard deal 5 years/$125M (2012-16), plus 2017 option

($20M, $20M, $25M, $25M, $25M) $23M club option ($10M buyout)

Here's the deal:

5yrs 110 million ($22 million per year)

1yr club option 25 million

What do you think?