ERA SV SVO Inn R ER BB SO

Away 1.09 0 0 24.2 3 3 9 26

AL East 2.75 0 0 13.1 4 4 4 19

(Minus Jays) 2.45 9.0 3 3 4 11

2011

Away 1.47 16 17 30.2 5 5 12 42

AL East 1.12 10 10 16.1 2 2 7 21

(Minus Jays) 0.00 8 8 12.0 0 0 2 15

Career vs the AL EAST 10 for 10 Saves 1.29 ERA 6 walks and 26 SO in 21 Innings of worked

As you can see Santos has excelled in his first 2 years against the Tough AL East and his numbers have improved from his rookie year to last year. Also his Road ERA was miles lower that his Home ERA @ US Cellular field (1.31 to 5.18)

Good Acquisition