Winter Meetings Day 3 Open Thread

It is quiet. Seems like everyone is waiting for Albert to sign. Once he signs, I image the teams that were in on him will set their sights on Prince. He'll end up getting a long contract too.

Still haven't heard if Kelly Johnson is going accept arbitration, though Alex thinks there is a 'good chance' that he will. Might not hear until late tonight. Other news? Hanley Ramirez doesn't want to move to third base so the Marlins are looking to trade him. I don't see the Jays being interested. Pirates signed Eric Bedard.

Anyway, if there is rumors or new you'd like to chat about, here is the place to do it.