FanPost

Jays sign Ryan Shealy

I saw this noted on 2 other sites yesterday and today.....not sure if official yet or not.

A 31 year old 1B/DH type - assume a signing for Minor League Depth?  Played in a few games with the Red Sox last year and didn't produce too much.  Was a rated prospect quite a few years ago if I remember correctly.  Perhaps AAA is hoping he puts up some numbers in Los Vegas this year and can get something for him at some point?  Don't see him fitting into the jays plans however.