FanShot

Four Jays on Jim Bowden's Top 50 MLB Prospects List.

He has Kyle Drabek at #5, Brett Lawrie at #25, Anthony Gose at 43 and Travis d'Arnaud at 44. The last two surprise me. I like what he said about Lawrie: "Lawrie can really hit with the ability to win a batting title someday. He projects to 20 home run power. The only question will be where does he play. Is a below average 2B and 3B forcing some people to think he ends up in LF. However, with great make-up, I think like Chase Utley and Wade Boggs did, he could develop into an above average defender. He has the work ethic, discipline and desire."