Who will be your favorite Jay this season?

Over the last few years it seems like I've had a number of favorite Jays. At various times Marco Scutaro, Scott Rolen, Roy Halladay, Vernon Wells, Scott Downs, Dirk Hayhurst and Shaun Marcum have all been among my favorite Jays. Do you see a pattern there? Actually there are many of the ones still with the team that I have counted as favorites, Aaron Hill, Adam Lind, Jessie Carlson, Scrabble and others have all been favorites.

For me, favorites are generally guys that seem to have fun playing the game. Ones that show some personality on the field.

I'm not really sure who are going to emerge as my favorite Jays this year. Travis Snider, I'm sure. Yunel Escobar, because I love the smile and laugh when he makes an amazing play. Brandon Morrow because of how he worked through problems at the start of last year and because that one-hitter was one of the most amazing things I've seen watching Jays games. Jesse Litsch because of how great he was with the kids here in Calgary. I'm sure as spring training gets rolling I'll have my favorites picked out. I'm starting to consider going down for Florida for a week or so of spring training. Anything to get away from winter for a bit.

I thought I'd ask you all who you favorite Jay players are?