FanPost

Where will Zach Stewart start 2011?

I had asked a similar question already in another forum, but let's open it up to discussion with you Blue Bird Banterers!

Zach Stewart will most likely not make it on the 25-man roster coming out of Spring Training. He has nothing more to prove at New Hampshire, but Las Vegas may not be the best place for a young top pitching prospect to play. If you were the General Manager, will you send Stewart back to Manchester or will you send him to Las Vegas, where he was a reliever in 2009?

Tom Signore is the pitching coach in Las Vegas and Pete Walker is the pitching coach in New Hampshire.