FanPost

When will the Jays pass the Yankees in the standings? (poll)

Since 1987 the Jays and Yankees have changed relative position in the standings only once (1994).  From 1987-1993 the Jays finished ahead of the Yankees.  For the past 17 seasons the Yankees have had a better record.  When do you think the Jays will finally finish ahead of the Yankees?

Here are the differences in win totals since 1987:

Year difference Jays Yankees
2010 -10 85 95
2009 -28 75 103
2008 -3 86 89