Blue Jays Spring Training Broadcast Schedule

The Jays have released a schedule of games they will have broadcasted on Rogers Sportsnet, the FAN 590 or on BlueJays.com. Here is the list:

Saturday February 26 at  DUNEDIN vs. Detroit Tigers 1:05 FAN 590
Sunday February 27 at  Lakeland vs. Detroit Tigers 1:05 FAN 590
Wednesday March 2 at DUNEDIN vs. Tampa Bay Rays 1:05 Bluejays.com
Saturday, March 5 at DUNEDIN vs. Detroit Tigers 1:05 Jays Radio Network
Sunday, March 6  at Bradenton vs. Pittsburgh Pirates 1:05 SNET/FAN 590
Friday, March 11 at DUNEDIN vs. NY Yankees (SS) 1:05 Bluejays.com
Saturday, March 12 at DUNEDIN vs. Pittsburgh Pirates 1:05 FAN 590
Sunday, March 13 at DUNEDIN vs. Tampa Bay Rays 1:05 SNET-1/Jays Radio Network
Tuesday, March 15 at DUNEDIN vs. Philadelphia Phillies 1:05 Bluejays.com
Saturday, March 19 at Tampa vs. NY Yankees 1:05 FAN 590
Sunday, March 20 at DUNEDIN vs. Minnesota Twins 1:05 FAN 590
Wednesday, March 23 at Tampa vs. NY Yankees 7:05 SNET
Thursday, March 24 at DUNEDIN vs.Atlanta Braves 1:05 Bluejays.com
Saturday, March 26 at Clearwater vs. Philadelphia Phillies (SS) 1:05 FAN 590
Sunday, March 27 at DUNEDIN vs Baltimore Orioles (SS) 1:05 FAN 590
Wednesday, March 30 at Tropicana Field vs.Tampa Bay Rays 4:10 SNET

TV -- SNET, SNET-1 RADIO/Web Audio -- FAN 590, Jays Radio Network, Blue Jays.com

Of course, I'd like to see more games televised, but I can understand that the ratings for spring games aren't that high (outside of my house) though I would like to think they could out perform poker or darts, which seems to be the normal afternoon fair on RSN.