FanPost

Carlos Delgado

Just because the offseason has hit a lull I thought I'd throw this out there.  I read in the Star Mr. Carlos Delgado is preparing for a comeback this year.  He has in no way shape or form been linked to the Jays, but of course I got wondering.  Would you want to see Carlos back in a Jays uniform next season?  Make him the full time DH and maybe backing up Lind at first the odd time, he would be a good clubhouse leader, a big left handed bat off the bench and give the writers something to use a little ink on.  Just a thought.  I know we are trying to go younger, faster, cheaper, but thought I'd throw it out there and get some input on a SuperBowl hangover day.