Open Thread: Spring Game #4, Jays and Tigers

The game isn't broadcast today but if you are following along on Game Day and want to talk about it, this is the place. I might look in now and then but that's about all for me.

For the Jays, Ricky Romero is to start and pitch 3 innings. Zach Stewart is to pitch 2.

Our lineup:

Davis RF

Patterson CF

Lawrie 3B

Encarnacion 1B

Thames LF

Arencibia DH

Molina C

McDonald SS

McCoy 2B

Glad to see Lawrie getting a good bit of playing time early in the spring and EE getting time at first base. JP gets to work on his timing at the plate.