Open Thread: Jays and Twins

The rain delay is over and the game should start soon.

There is so little news coming out the Jays Spring Training camp it is hard to come up with things to write about.

We've talked about the battle for the last two spots in the rotation. No one has really put themselves out of the race. I'll admit I don't think Jo-Jo Reyes is the answer, or if he is, someone has phrased the question poorly.

If Kyle Drabek makes the rotation, we will have 4 former first round draft picks in our rotation. A pretty cool thing. We'll have to hold a spot for Deck.

The bullpen? I don't think we know anything more than we did at the start of camp. Carlson's injury likely has cost him a shot at making it. David Purcey's three straight walks, the other day, doesn't really put a warm feeling into our hearts either, but I think he is out of options and don't think the Jays are going to want to risk losing him on waivers. Dotel hasn't looked good but it is early and he'll be getting more chances.

The bench? We know is it Molina, McDonald and two of Podsednik (if his foot recovers), Patterson and McCoy.

Beyond that there isn't much to talk about yet. Some bats are slow getting going, that's normal. Lawrie and Thames have made some fans. And we are all hopeful Aaron Hill plays soon.  What more is there to say?

Anyway today's lineup:

Davis, CF

McDonald, 2B

Lawrie, 3B