Quick Spring Recap: Jays Beat Twins

Blue Jays 7 Twins 4

So the bats seem to be coming around.

Pitchers:

  • Jesse Litsch: Gave up a couple of run in the first inning. Then had 2 perfect innings. He tired in the 4th, went walk, strikeout, double, pop out and then came out of the game. In total: 3.2, 3 hits, 2 earned, 2 walks, 1 k. So good, not great, but won't hurt his chances to make the rotation.
  • Joel Carreno: 2.0, 1 hit, 4 k, 2 unearned runs. John McDonald and Adeiny Hechavarria made errors to cost him the runs.
  • Rommie Lewis: 1.1, 1 k.
  • Alan Farina: 1.0, 2 hits.
  • Mike Hinckley: 1.0. Save.

Bats: